v5.0.4: repository deletion hangs

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

kha

v5.0.4: repository deletion hangs

Post by kha » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:19 am

IE 8 with Vault Admin site, logged in, deleted the first repository went fine and quick. Deleting next repository, the pop up screen stays there forever with message "Please wait while the server deletes the repository ...".

I am doing this on the Vault server itself, not on any other machine/server. The IE lower left corner shows "Error on Page".

I always have to refresh the IE in order to do the next deletion

Any idea why? :?:

lbauer

Re: v5.0.4: repository deletion hangs

Post by lbauer » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:05 pm

We have had some reports of the admin webpage delete repository or backup database pages hanging so that users are not certain that the operation has completed.

If you close the web page and log in again, you can tell that the repository has been deleted. We're not sure why this happens, but we have bug 15141 logged to investigate this further.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

Beth

Re: v5.0.4: repository deletion hangs

Post by Beth » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:00 pm

We've made some changes in Vault 7.2 that might help with this issue. If you are in a position to upgrade, then let me know your results after upgrading.

If you don't have Vault 7 license keys, then send an email to support at sourcegear.com with a link to this forum thread and we can discuss what it would take to get you on Vault 7.2.
Beth Kieler
SourceGear Technical Support