Report: Last Activity

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

Chiramisu

Report: Last Activity

Post by Chiramisu » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm actually a bit surprised I can't find any previous question or kb on this...

I would like to know, what the "Most Recent Activity" column in the "Last Activity" report is filtering on. It's obviously not picking up logging in (via client or web portal) as I've checked with the admin account which is rarely used. What sorts of activity does this field pickup?

On a side note, perhaps a KB could be written on the various reports along with brief descriptions of the fields, etc.? :D

Thanks,
Matthew

Beth

Re: Report: Last Activity

Post by Beth » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:42 am

Last activity doesn't include a login, but it does include a check out. It doesn't include a Get.

The reports are documented in the help. Just click Help on the page in your browser.

If you need to see logins, then you might prefer the Vault Notifications. That can show every login for you.
Beth Kieler
SourceGear Technical Support

Chiramisu

Re: Report: Last Activity

Post by Chiramisu » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:23 am

Thanks Beth, I can't believe I missed that. *sheepish grin*

As for the Notifications functionality, I will be suggesting that the management of that feature be moved to the web portal. I have been getting notifications that I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn off. Anyway, that's a separate issue.

Thanks,
Matthew