FinalBuilder Integration

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

nalenb

FinalBuilder Integration

Post by nalenb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:51 am

I'm evaluating FinalBuilder and I'm using SourceOffSite 4.2. FinalBuilder doesn't appear to have support for SoS out of the box, so I'm wondering if there is a way to use SoS with FinalBuilder. I'm only looking to get the latest version of a specific project, so perhaps there is some command line tool I can use to fetch a specific project to my local drive?

Thanks

nalenb

Post by nalenb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:21 pm

Scratch that, I found soscmd.txt in the SoS folder. This should do exactly what I want. Thanks

agoenka1981

FinalBuilder integration (with soscmd)

Post by agoenka1981 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:59 pm

Hi,

I am using FinalBuilder (v4.x) and have integrated soscmd.exe for getting code/data from repository.

I checked the soscmd documentation and it doesnt mention abt the flags for files with conflicting status. for e.g.
my working directory is say WorkDir in C: drive and this directory has a file abc.txt
now the local version is same as the version in repository, so ideally, when i run soscmd to get a project (containing this file), this file shouldnt be fetched. but this is not happening. so suppose i have thousands of files in a project and i want to get latest version of this project but there is only one file that is of older version on local machine, even then, all the files are fetched. I have attached a screenshot that asks for action to be taken if there are conflicts in files (like overwrite, merge etc). I couldnt find these options for command line.

I hope i am able to put forward the query. If there is a solution to it, please let me know.
Attachments
GetLatest options.jpg
screenshot of sos (UI) if user selects "Get Latest version"
GetLatest options.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 5186 times