Shadow folder problems on deleted & undeleted directory tree

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

Figbashing

Shadow folder problems on deleted & undeleted directory tree

Post by Figbashing » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi there,

It seems like I'm seeing issues where deleting a directory structure in Vault, then later either undeleting it or adding a directory structure with the same name, causes some problems with shadow folder copying of files in those structures. Need some help resolving...

Over the weekend we needed to make some massive changes to a directory structure of about 2,800 files inside our Vault repository. We began by branching a copy to [dirname]-old, then deleted [dirname] completely, then made our changes and added [dirname] back to Vault.

In the process there were a couple of needless detours, as we were getting errors adding [dirname] back in & thought it might be helpful to delete [dirname]-old, but the problem turned out to be just that the initial delete of [dirname] hadn't been committed, so once we did that, the add worked fine, and we undeleted [dirname]-old too.

Today we found that users' checked-in changes weren't being populated out to our shadow folders. The shadow folder service logs suggested permissions issues with writing stuff belonging to [dirname]-old, but I assigned Full Control & still no go. I then found that if I manually created [dirname]-old inside the shadow folder, that log error went away BUT an error showing permissions problems one level deeper cropped up. Seems Vault couldn't create new directories inside my shadow folder [dirname]-old structure.

These errors clearly caused a queue of subsequent shadow folder populations to fail, so I decided to just delete [dirname]-old again. And voila, the populations my users had complained were failing were suddenly good!

But now changes to [dirname] are giving errors in the shadow folder service logs. Not quite the same as the errors that had been showing up for [dirname]-old, and it doesn't seem to be bottlenecking changes in other parts of the site, so that's progress, but this time I can't just delete the directory structure to make the problem go away.

Here is a bit of my shadow service log. The first line refers to a change I made to a file outside my problematic [dirname] structure. It works fine, but that causes reiteration of errors from earlier failed attempts to copy over a change from inside [dirname]:
9/16/2013 3:23:27 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:9] Setting last write time on c:\inetpub\[mysite]\index.cfm to 9/16/2013 3:23:11 PM
9/16/2013 3:23:27 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:9] Error: Local file update for $/[dirname]/index.php failed: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'c:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\index.php' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.SetAttributes(String path, FileAttributes fileAttributes)
at VaultClientOperationsLib.WorkingFolder.UpdateWorkingFile(VaultClientFile file, Int64 targetObjVerID, Int64 displayVersion, MergeType merge, DateTime dt, Boolean makeBackups, OverwritePrompt PromptData)
at VaultClientOperationsLib.WorkingFolder.UpdateWorkingFile(VaultClientFile file, Int64 targetObjVerID, Int64 displayVersion, MergeType merge, DateTime dt, OverwritePrompt PromptData)
at VaultClientOperationsLib.ClientInstance.ProcessGetFileRequests(GetFileInfo[] infos, MakeWritableType makeWritable, SetFileTimeType setFileTime, MergeType merge, Boolean updateHiddenFilesOnly, String ancestorFullPath, Boolean flat, String ancestorDiskPath, OverwritePrompt PromptData, Boolean isLabelGet, String currentPathToLabelItem, Int64 labelID, Boolean isRetry, Boolean isGetByDisplayVersion)
9/16/2013 3:23:27 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:9] Error: Local file update for $/[dirname]/wp-includes/class-http.php failed: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'c:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\class-http.php' is denied.
at System.IO.File.SetAttributes(String path, FileAttributes fileAttributes)
at VaultClientOperationsLib.WorkingFolder.UpdateWorkingFile(VaultClientFile file, Int64 targetObjVerID, Int64 displayVersion, MergeType merge, DateTime dt, Boolean makeBackups, OverwritePrompt PromptData)
at VaultClientOperationsLib.WorkingFolder.UpdateWorkingFile(VaultClientFile file, Int64 targetObjVerID, Int64 displayVersion, MergeType merge, DateTime dt, OverwritePrompt PromptData)
at VaultClientOperationsLib.ClientInstance.ProcessGetFileRequests(GetFileInfo[] infos, MakeWritableType makeWritable, SetFileTimeType setFileTime, MergeType merge, Boolean updateHiddenFilesOnly, String ancestorFullPath, Boolean flat, String ancestorDiskPath, OverwritePrompt PromptData, Boolean isLabelGet, String currentPathToLabelItem, Int64 labelID, Boolean isRetry, Boolean isGetByDisplayVersion)
9/16/2013 3:23:27 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:9] Vault's Shadow Folders encountered an exception attempting to get the files for Peterson Production. The Shadow Folders for the repository may not be synchronized with the Vault Server.Exception of type 'VaultClientOperationsLib.GetLatestVersionFailedException' was thrown. :::: Time elapsed from Get() start to exception was 0.0223846133333333
And just in case it's elucidating, here's the (different) errors I was getting related to [dirname]-old before I deleted that whole directory which made the problem go away, showing that deleting/adding [dirname] results in different shadow service problems than deleting/undeleting [dirname]-old:
9/16/2013 2:42:18 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:9] Vault's Shadow Folders attempting get for $
9/16/2013 2:42:18 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:9] Vault's Shadow Folders encountered an exception attempting to get the files for [My Repository]. The Shadow Folders for the repository may not be synchronized with the Vault Server.Access to the path 'c:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]-old' is denied. :::: Time elapsed from Get() start to exception was 0.00013334
tl;dr: help?

lbauer

Re: Shadow folder problems on deleted & undeleted directory

Post by lbauer » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 pm

It sounds like you used an existing shadow folder directory for a new (branched) folder? Is that correct?

Generally, shadow folders don't update properly if there are pre-existing files, mainly because client side-cache of the shadow folder is probably out of sync.

It might be a good idea to delete the shadow folder associations in the Vault Admin Web Client and re-create them.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

Figbashing

Post by Figbashing » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:10 pm

That sounds like a good idea, I'll try it tonight when I know all our users are out of the system for the day.

Figbashing

Post by Figbashing » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Turned out that was *not* a good idea. In fact, it made things worse. Having deleted [dirname] in the repository as well as my shadow folder association and attempting to start anew, I am now getting errors of the type in my second quote block above, which is the type that seems to block all changes in the repository, even those outside my problem directory, from being replicated out to the shadow folder. The result is that at this time, no one is able to make any changes to our production website (which is served from our shadow folder location).

It's not quite right, no, that I used an existing shadow folder directory for a new folder. The new branched folder I created was a new, new folder—one level below $.

But even so, from what I can tell, deleting a folder from the repository wreaks absolute havoc on shadowing if you ever need to restore that folder (via undeleting or via adding an object of the same name).

From that conclusion based plus your post, it sounds like what I "should" try is to delete my entire shadow folder, recreate the association, and let it repopulate anew. But I can't do that. That's our production website, nearly 1GB of files, and I can't even guess how much downtime would be involved in re-copying that much stuff.

So I'm holding my breath and following the instructions in the last post in http://support.sourcegear.com/viewtopic.php?t=5722 to change my shadow folder cache to a new location, because the other thing I can't do is wait overnight for guidance on what next.

Here's hoping I didn't just blow up my website! I'll either report back soon, or go on the lam to Mexico, depending.

Figbashing

Post by Figbashing » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Didn't help.

1. Deleted problem directory, one level below $, in repository
2. Deleted problem directory's "shadow" in shadow folder
3. Deleted shadow folder association in Vault admin
4. Changed shadowfolder_cachepath in web.config
5. Restarted IIS
6. Recreated shadow folder association in Vault admin
7. Added folder back to repository
8. Gave time for new cache to populate
9. Made trivial change to file on $ level in repository & checked in
10. Saw that changed file failed to reflect changes in shadow folder.

Log excerpts are below. Please help me figure out what to do. Until this is fixed, no one at my organization can update the website. This is a really big problem.
9/16/2013 11:08:19 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:7] Vault's Shadow Folders attempting get for $
9/16/2013 11:14:03 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:7] Get took 5.73561139166667 minutes. --> Local path updated!
9/16/2013 11:14:04 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:5] Vault Shadow Folder: System Shutdown
9/16/2013 11:14:04 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:2] SimpleLogger finalized
9/16/2013 11:41:51 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:32] GetEntryAssembly() returned null; not logging assembly name
9/16/2013 11:41:51 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:32] Starting Shadow Folder Thread for repository 3.
9/16/2013 11:41:51 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:32] Shadow Folder Thread for repository 3 started.
9/16/2013 11:41:52 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Shadow Folder is using the folder, C:\Windows\TEMP\, as a TEMP directory.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Decode' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Decode' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj)
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception:
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Decode for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Decode' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\XML' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\XML' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\XML for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\XML' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Content' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Content' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Content for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\SimplePie\Content' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes\advanced\skins' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes\advanced\skins' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes\advanced\skins for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\themes\advanced\skins' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins\inlinepopups\skins' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins\inlinepopups\skins' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins\inlinepopups\skins for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-includes\js\tinymce\plugins\inlinepopups\skins' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\tmp' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\tmp' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\tmp for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\tmp' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\auto-expire-passwords\languages' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\auto-expire-passwords\languages' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\auto-expire-passwords\languages for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\auto-expire-passwords\languages' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins\wpmp_transcoder\c' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins\wpmp_transcoder\c' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins\wpmp_transcoder\c for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\plugins\wpmp_transcoder\c' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\wordpress-mobile-pack\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\sem-external-links\lang' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\sem-external-links\lang' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\sem-external-links\lang for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\plugins\sem-external-links\lang' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\themes\mobile_pack_base\groups' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Got an Exception: [System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\upgrade' is denied.
at VaultShadowFolder.VaultShadowFolderRepository.VaultShadowFolderRepositoryProc()] Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\upgrade' is denied.

9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault Shadow Folder encountered an exception creating the empty folder, C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\upgrade for [My Repository]. C:\inetpub\[mysite] is not synchronized with $. Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]\wp-content\upgrade' is denied.
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault's Shadow Folders attempting get for $
9/16/2013 11:41:56 PM <generic>: [<No Name>:34] Vault's Shadow Folders encountered an exception attempting to get the files for [My Repository]. The Shadow Folders for the repository may not be synchronized with the Vault Server.Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\[mysite]\[dirname]' is denied. :::: Time elapsed from Get() start to exception was 0.000850048333333333

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 am

I'd suggest we schedule a remote assist session where I can take a closer look. Email me at support at sourcegear.com, ATTN: Linda.

Please include a link to this forum post.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear

Figbashing

Post by Figbashing » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am

Done. Thanks.

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 pm

The user changed some permissions on the Shadow Folder and was able to get the updates started again.

HS: 228698
Linda Bauer
SourceGear