No access to repository

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

rgkeefer

No access to repository

Post by rgkeefer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:28 am

Today when our developers tried logging into Vauilt it gives the message "You do not have access to this repository." When I go into the admin tool, the repository that we use is not even listed. However, when I look in the sgvault database, the tblrepositories table has our repository listed. Is there any reason why it doesnt show up in the admin tool?

Nobody can work right now and it is causing us a lot of problems

jclausius

Post by jclausius » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:52 pm

What version of Vault are you using?

Is there anything in the server's log that may indicate a problem?
Jeff Clausius
SourceGear

rgkeefer

Post by rgkeefer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:03 pm

We are using 3.0. There was nothing in the logs to indicate a problem. What I did notice was that in the database we still the repository and the userrepository table shows that my userid has access to it. However, when I run the spgetrepositories stored procedure passing in my userid, I get no results. It looked like one of the trxids was messed up...

jclausius

Post by jclausius » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:11 pm

You mention the txids. Did you correct this?

If not, can you run / provide results from the following queries :

1) SELECT COUNT(*) FROM sgvault.dbo.tblrepositories

2) SELECT COUNT(ftrf.repid) FROM sgvault.dbo.tblfulltreerevisionfolders ftrf WHERE EXISTS ( SELECT r.repid FROM sgvault.dbo.tblrepositories r WHERE r.repid = ftrf.repid AND r.currenttxid = ftrf.txid )

Getting back to the txids, this is all controlled by triggers within the database, and shouldn't fail. Did something happen to the database which would affected the database's behavior?
Jeff Clausius
SourceGear