- A message now appears on the Output messages pane when the SourceOffSite client cache is saved to disk.
- Eliminated a deadlock condition when checking in a file using both the "Keep checked out" and "Remove local copy" options.
- Fixed a problem where the client's Pending Checkout list would become unsynchronized after checking in from a Folder.
- Fixed the Pending Checkout list to correctly update when a file is Checked In using the "Keep checked out" option.
- The Pending Checkout list now correctly Checks In a group of files immediately after a subset of the Pending Checkout list was Checked In.
- Eliminated a deadlock condition when Undoing checked out files from a folder.
Please note, a problem has been identified when upgrading a previous version of SourceOffSite 5.0 Server. For the SourceOffSite Server Upgrade installation you should:
- Make a backup of the sossvr.prp file in your SourceOffSite 5 Server installation directory.
- Install the server.
- Overwrite the sossvr.prp file created by the server installation with the BACKUP file.