VS.NETT Add-in

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

richdenis

VS.NETT Add-in

Post by richdenis » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:22 am

Hello,
I have been using SOS for some time now and just moved over to 4.0. It seems that now when I have a project set up and I select to get latest version it will ask me if I want to automatically merge the documents. I choose yes and I also choose to use the same action for subsequent requests. The problem seems to be that this feature is not working. I say that becase I get prompted more than once. I thought at first I was getting prompted for each project, but it seems to even happen intra-project. Please let me know if there is something I can do to stop this behavior. I like to get latest version of my solution and walk away and get my coffee. Problem is that I have to wait around for all of this to happen. :(

corey

Post by corey » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:35 pm

Rich,

So far we haven't been able to reproduce what you're seeing here. We've created test solutions with multiple projects and if we select "apply to all" in the dialog you're referring to, we only see it once. Is this a problem you can reproduce every time, or do you think its only happening on occasion?
Corey Steffen
SourceGear LLC