- 1. Browse to the Shadow Folder web.config and open it.
2. Find this line:
<!-- <add key="shadowfolder_cachepath" value="c:\Program Files\Sourcegear\Vault Shadow Folder Cache" /> -->
3. Uncomment that line by removing <!—and -->. If you prefer, you can change the path. If the path it current has gives you any problems, then I would recommend entering C:\ShadowCache as the path instead.
4. Save the web.config file and close it.
5. Make the folder(s) listed in the path. (If you create your own such as C:\ShadowCache, then the ShadowChache is the only folder to make.)
6. The next time you access Shadow Folders, you will see the web form for configuring them.