License key for 3.1.7

This forum is now locked, since Gold Support is no longer offered.

Moderator: SourceGear

chadslagle

License key for 3.1.7

Post by chadslagle » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:46 pm

I entered my Vault Gold Support serial number into the admin tool's license area, and I got this message.

It appears that you entered a Vault Gold Support serial number, not a Vault serial number. Gold Support serial numbers are not intended to be entered into Vault. If you are trying to upgrade, your Gold Support serial number may be used at the SourceGear website to obtain a new Vault serial number.

I cannot find where on the website I would obtain a new Vault serial number. :oops:

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:42 pm

Are you upgrading from Vault 2.0 or did you buy Gold Support when you purchased a new Vault Serial number?

If you are upgrading from Vault 2.0, use your Vault 2.0 license and the Gold Support number at this link to get a new Vault 3.x license:

https://store.sourcegear.com/sgstore/va ... grade.aspx

If you recently purchased a new license with Gold Support, check your email -- it should have the Gold Support and the Vault 3.0 license.

If you only purchased Gold Support, you'd need to purchase a Vault 3.x license here:

https://store.sourcegear.com/sgstore/or ... mily=vault

If none of these suggestions help, contact our sales department at sgstore@sourcegear.com.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

chadslagle

Helpful but didn't work

Post by chadslagle » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:15 pm

I typed in my old license keys and they all came up as invalid. They were the license keys provided by your company that we bought direct, but the gold support licenses we recently bought were through a third party vendor (compucom), who just forwarded us the gold support license key. I don't know if that makes a difference.

I've sent a note to Dixie giving her all the information we have so far, and I'm guessing she'll figure it out.

But that leads me to a request.. Is there a way that you can provide a page that we can log on, enter our gold support license key, and be returned all information regarding our account, license keys.. expiration dates.. renewal information / reminders? :P

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:22 am

Is there a way that you can provide a page that we can log on, enter our gold support license key, and be returned all information regarding our account, license keys.. expiration dates.. renewal information / reminders?
Not at the present time. I'll pass your request on to our SourceGear Store manager.

In the meantime, we do have a serial number decoder on our web site which tells you what type of license you have and if/when it expires:

https://store.sourcegear.com/sgstore/decode_serial.aspx
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager