The following features and changes have been included in the 1.0.1 release:
- Ability to add external items through an external Add Item page and AddItemExternal() Web Service API.
- New Server Home page that includes more easily accessible project information.
- Open Items for All Projects and My Open Items for all projects pages.
- Using Vault to authenticate Dragnet users now works without having to use impersonation to access the Vault service.
- Modifying users in a group now works better when the user's login name differs from the username.
- Fixed customize link from "all project" queries.
Upgrading from 1.0.0
It is recommended that you make a SQL backup of your Dragnet database (sgdragnet) prior to installing the Dragnet 1.0.1 release version.
To upgrade to 1.0.1 from 1.0.0, simply run the new installer and choose the same options that were selected when Dragnet was previously installed. Program files and configuration settings will be automatically updated to reflect the upgrade. Note that the installation will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.
You may also safely uninstall Dragnet from add/remove programs first, and then install the new version. The uninstaller will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.