The following features and changes have been included in the 1.0.2 release:
- Added the ability for Admins and Project Admins to delete items.
- Added the ability to change the project an Item belongs to from the Modify Item page.
- The Custom 1 and Custom 2 fields can now be chosen for query result columns.
- Ability to more easily switch projects from Item Tracking pages.
- Fixed problem where editing a member of the Admin group when logged in as that member wiped out group associations.
- Fixed problem where users in groups in all projects were showing up in the assignee fields on the add and modify item forms.
- Non ASCII characters now displayed correctly in Item Details.
- Fixed display issues on query result and recent items pages when many columns are displayed.
- Attachments with spaces in the name can now be viewed in all browsers.
- Installer now works better when installing on domain controllers.
- Upgrade Installer now updates web.config for adding external items.
- Line breaks now displayed correctly for Item Details when the Item is added from the web service.
- The logged in user is now more prominently displayed on each page.
It is recommended that you make a SQL backup of your Dragnet database (sgdragnet) prior to installing the Dragnet 1.0.2 release version.
To upgrade from a previous installation of Dragnet, simply run the new installer and choose the same options that were selected when Dragnet was previously installed. Program files and configuration settings will be automatically updated to reflect the upgrade. Note that the installation will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.
You may also safely uninstall Dragnet from add/remove programs first, and then install the new version. The uninstaller will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.