- Added the ability to define public only groups and mark items private or public.
- Email notifications now work when using identity impersonation.
- Force users to change password when login name is changed to prevent password errors.
- Pages now refreshed correctly after using project switch from project admin pages.
- External add page now displays new item id after the add.
- At a Glance / Summary queries no longer fail when time estimates add up to over 2^31 - 1 ( 2,147,483,647 ).
- Collab importer now builds keywords correctly.
It is recommended that you make a SQL backup of your Dragnet database (sgdragnet) prior to installing the Dragnet 1.0.3 release version.
To upgrade from a previous installation of Dragnet, simply run the new installer and choose the same options that were selected when Dragnet was previously installed. Program files and configuration settings will be automatically updated to reflect the upgrade. Note that the installation will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.
You may also safely uninstall Dragnet from add/remove programs first, and then install the new version. The uninstaller will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.