- * Compatibility with Vault 3.5 (not yet released).
* Added the ability to define more Status values as Open and Completed.
* Added an option to remember login.
* Printable pages now have a separate style sheet for more customization.
- * Enter key in Goto Item box now works correctly with FireFox browsers.
* Improved page layout for FireFox browsers.
* Printable query results now display with the correct sort order.
* Printable page now shows up correctly for the Completed items on the Open and My Open pages.
* Switching projects from a Summaries item tracking start page no longer causes an error.
* Milestones with the same goal date are now grouped correctly on pages that are grouped by Milestone.
* Comments now show up correctly when added with a Vault Client in a different time zone.
* Scrollbars now show up correctly on list box controls in FireFox when using large fonts.
It is recommended that you make a SQL backup of your Dragnet database (sgdragnet) prior to installing the Dragnet 1.0.6 release version.
To upgrade from a previous installation of Dragnet, simply run the new installer and choose the same options that were selected when Dragnet was previously installed. Program files and configuration settings will be automatically updated to reflect the upgrade. Note that the installation will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.
You may also safely uninstall Dragnet from add/remove programs first, and then install the new version. The uninstaller will not delete your database unless you explicitly tell it to.