DragNet Licensing

If you are having a problem using Dragnet, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

Cullen

DragNet Licensing

Post by Cullen » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:46 am

I read on Eric Sink's weblog that you guys are working on the final release of Dragnet and Vault 3.0. When you do release those products, do you intend to continue the free 1-user license for Micro-ISVs? I currently use Vault 2.0, with the 1 user free license. I would love to add bug tracking to my development cycle, since my bug tracking now consists of a flat text file on my computer.

Will you be retaining the free single-user license for vault in 3.0?
Will you offer a free single-user license for Dragnet?

Thanks for your time replying, and thank you very much for your generosity in providing Micro-ISVs like myself free access to a quality source control product.

ericsink

Post by ericsink » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:47 am

Yes, the free single-user license is still in Vault 3.0.

Yes, Dragnet will have this feature as well.
Eric Sink
Software Craftsman
SourceGear

Cullen

Post by Cullen » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:47 am

Man, you guys are awesome. Thank you, Eric, for your support of us little guys. I hope to grow up just like you(professionally that is).

I think that the free single user license works, too, because I have been lobbying for my company to switch to vault from sourcesafe.

You rock.

JamesT

Post by JamesT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:52 am

This is great to hear, hopefully all of us user's, of the single license can help generate more business for sourcegear. Vault has been a lifesaver and I assume Dragnet will be the same. I know I recommend it with every company I talk to, not sure if I have helped your sells yet though :)