Dragnet vs. Fogbugz

If you are having a problem using Dragnet, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

Dragnet vs. Fogbugz

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:07 am

I know Dragnet is just out, but has anyone tried them both? If so, would you mind sharing your experience with both products?

They seem to have the similar features. Dragnet seems higher priced, at least for one user, but integrates with Vault.

Does Fogbugz still integrate with Vault?
How is Dragnet's support?

nalenb

Post by nalenb » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:36 am

Exactly the opposite. FogBugz is $99 for one user, Dragnet is free. If you want more developers, both are $99.

You can try FogBugz with no hassel since you use their server. I'm not sure Dragnet has this option. I find them similar, but the layout of things is quite different. I think FogBugz has more features at this point, but I don't expect that to remain true.

mskrobul

Post by mskrobul » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:50 am

Does Fogbugz still integrate with Vault?
Yes, Fogbugz still integrates with Vault. However, Vault does offer more more intergration features with Dragnet. See this thread for a list a Dragnet integration features:

http://support.sourcegear.com/viewtopic.php?t=2373
You can try FogBugz with no hassel since you use their server. I'm not sure Dragnet has this option.
We are currently in the process of setting up a machine to be a public Dragnet server so you can try it without installing it.
Mary Jo Skrobul
SourceGear