Filter the default screen

If you are having a problem using Dragnet, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

95se5m

Filter the default screen

Post by 95se5m » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:10 pm

the default screen shows the project, and milestones. I would like to filter it so that it will only show milestones that have an Open or Unresolved of > 0. I looked at the stored procedures in the database, but they are all locked from viewing or editing. Anyone?

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:18 pm

You don't want to display milestones with no open items?

You can deactivate a milestone. In project Admin, you can select Milestones, select Modify and in the Modify Milestone screen, uncheck the "Active" checkbox.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

95se5m

Post by 95se5m » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:04 pm

lbauer wrote:You don't want to display milestones with no open items?

You can deactivate a milestone. In project Admin, you can select Milestones, select Modify and in the Modify Milestone screen, uncheck the "Active" checkbox.
This I know, however, I am looking to only display milestones that have open items. Basically, to keep track of issues with multiple versions, when an issue pops up, I link it to the milestone that the issue presented itself. General Release, Version 1 release, version 2 release and so on. When all issues have been solved on a particular version I would like it to not show on the main screen unless an issue is assigned to it. If I make it inactive, I will not be able to assign an issue to it.

I hope I am explaining myself correctly.