DragNet 1.0.1 integrated authentication with Vault

This forum is now locked, since gold support is no longer offered.

Moderator: SourceGear

marcorusso

DragNet 1.0.1 integrated authentication with Vault

Post by marcorusso » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:40 am

It doesn't work for me.
I have DragNet 1.0.1 and Vault 3.0.1 (both upgraded from previous x.0.0 versions).
If I enable the Vault authentication for DragNet, when I try to login I get a "password error" red message on the login page.
I checked logs (DragNet, Vault, Windows event viewer) and I haven't found any error message.

I'm currently replicating user and password on both applications.

What can I check now?

Marco

jeremy_sg

Post by jeremy_sg » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:22 am

I'm assuming that you've filled in the URL for Vault in the Dragnet configuration and the URL for Dragnet in the Vault configuration. I'm also assuming that you have a Dragnet user who has been specified to use Vault authentication. If you try to log in to Dragnet, you should see error messages in the Dragnet log file (c:\windows\temp\sgdragnet), but you may have to edit your Dragnet web.config to enable debug logging first.

marcorusso

integration ok

Post by marcorusso » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:21 am

Now it's ok.
I don't know what's happened but after I rechecked every setting (and without changing anything) it worked.
I have to say that tomorrow I rebooted the PC (and since then I never retried integrated authentication).
In my previous test yesterday I haven't rebooted but I restarted IIS with IISRESET /R

Can't reproduce anymore... but now it works for me!

Marco