CacheMember_Repository file not synchronized

If you are having a problem using Fortress, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

rubenmch

CacheMember_Repository file not synchronized

Post by rubenmch » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Using Fortress Client 2.0.4.18845

About a week ago I had to change the date on my computer to a future date to test something in my application. After that I forgot to set it back to the original date and during that time the Fortress client cache must have been synchronized so a future date was stored in the client cache file CacheMember_LastStructureGetTime.

After I set the date back to the current date, the repository structure and version number shown in the Fortress Client and Visual Studio were never synchonized, the server had newer versions and a different repository structure but the client never downloaded the new versions.

I had to delete CacheMember_LastStructureGetTime and CacheMember_Repository, and after that the repository structure was correctly synchronized.

I think that if the date stored in CacheMember_LastStructureGetTime is a date later than the current system date the repository structure should be synchronized and the LastStructureGetTime updated to the current date automatically by the Fortress Client.

lbauer

Re: CacheMember_Repository file not synchronized

Post by lbauer » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:08 am

Thanks for the suggestion!

I've logged feature request 15684 for this functionality. It will be evaluated for an upcoming release of Vault and Fortress.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager