Crtl-T - Ok button does not enable

If you are having a problem using Fortress, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

dist0rti0n

Crtl-T - Ok button does not enable

Post by dist0rti0n » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:28 pm

I hit Ctrl-T in Fortress 1.0.1 and when I check a folder to add, the OK button never enables.

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:32 am

Ctrl-T is the "detect new files to add command." It will show your working folders which are set in Fortress. (It's not a view of your full file system). If you mark the checkbox of one of those folders, it will show files that are in the working folder. Ctrl-T detects only files, not new folders in the working directory.

If you are adding a folder from your local drive, then try using the add files/folders command, Cntrl-N.

If I have misunderstood what you are trying to do our scene, please post a screenshot. Thanks.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

dist0rti0n

Post by dist0rti0n » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:00 am

That sounds like a reasonable explanation, I guess I was confused because Vault 3.x worked with Crtl-T as well.

Thanks!

lbauer wrote:Ctrl-T is the "detect new files to add command." It will show your working folders which are set in Fortress. (It's not a view of your full file system). If you mark the checkbox of one of those folders, it will show files that are in the working folder. Ctrl-T detects only files, not new folders in the working directory.

If you are adding a folder from your local drive, then try using the add files/folders command, Cntrl-N.

If I have misunderstood what you are trying to do our scene, please post a screenshot. Thanks.