See http://www.sourcegear.com/diffmerge/index.html for more information.
A full changelog is given in Chapter 11 in the manual.
Highlights in this release include:
- New 64-bit releases for Windows, Fedora, and Ubuntu.
- For Mac users we added a PKG installer in addition to the usual DMG package.
- Mac users please note that this 3.3.1 release is Intel-only.
- On Windows, we've overhauled the Windows MSI installer to allow core DiffMerge components to be shared by multiple SourceGear products. And the 64-bit installer installs both the 32- and 64-bit versions of the Explorer shell extension so that it will be available to both 64-bit Explorer and third-party shell replacements (which are usually 32-bit).
- Ubuntu users can use our new APT repository http://debian.sourcegear.com/ubuntu to install DiffMerge. See http://veracity-scm.com/help/ubuntu_install.html for instructions on adding our repository to your APT sources list. Then type "sudo apt-get install diffmerge" to install.
- Updated company logos.
- Various bug fixes.