Payment options

Support for our DiffMerge utility.

Moderator: SourceGear

matseng

Payment options

Post by matseng » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Hey guys, I really like DiffMerge, it's a nice piece of free software and I'd love to make register it for $19. But entering my CC info into a "random" site that might or might not store the card# and cvv in a (non-)secure way is something that I definitely will not do.

So please open up a paypal account (even a personal one) or use a proper hosted cardpayment processor and I'm sure the number of registrations will increase significantly.

Tonya

Re: Payment options

Post by Tonya » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:21 am

Thank you for your interest in registering for Diff Merge. Unfortunately, as of right now, we don't have a Paypal account to accept payments. We do however, accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

frisnit

Post by frisnit » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm in the same situation, but it's because my UK card companies generally decline non-UK payments (presumably for fraud reasons) and I have to sort alternative payments instead, but if I pay via Paypal using the same cards it's generally fine. So I would register if there was that option.

Tonya

Post by Tonya » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:46 am

Unfortunately, we still do not have a Paypal option. We do have several international registrations for DiffMerge, my suggestion would be to give your credit card a try. Sorry for the inconvenience.

osxfr33k

Post by osxfr33k » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Tonya wrote:Thank you for your interest in registering for Diff Merge. Unfortunately, as of right now, we don't have a Paypal account to accept payments. We do however, accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I tried to register twice even got a text message to authenticate who I am with a code I had to enter and it still is unable to register me?

jclausius

Post by jclausius » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 am

Something is not right here. I've talked to Tonya, and she will be contacting you shortly.
Jeff Clausius
SourceGear