Integrating with Axosoft OnTime using Windows authentication

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.
lbauer

Re: Integrating with Axosoft OnTime using Windows authentica

Post by lbauer » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:39 am

Have you tried user just "user" instead of "user@mydomain.com?"
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

hutch619

Post by hutch619 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Yes, I've tried it as "user@mydomain.com", "user" and even "mydomain/user" but none of them worked.

As a sanity check, I decided to test out Axosoft's sdk example project to rule out the possibility of me setting up something wrong on OnTime's end. The example worked just fine so it's got to be something on Vault's side that isn't set up right.

For anyone else having problem that wants to verify Ontime's SDK service is set up correctly: In OnTime's sample project, all that's required are the urls for the service handlers and the Security Token. You don't have to provide a windows account or password which I assume is because the id of the ontime user the web service will run as has already been specified in the Web.Config for the OnTimeSDK service. If this is the case then why does Vault need this? Is Vault trying to override what this specified user is for auditing purposes?

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Could you send me a screenshot of your OnTime Manage Users page, showing your Name/Windows ID/LoginID/Windows Auth, etc. values?

Email support at sourcegear.com, Attn: Linda. Please include a link to this forum post.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager