If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:13 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Using the Vault Pro 7 web client (in Firefox, Chrome and IE10+).
- Go to the 'Projects At-A-Glance' page and click on a project heading to get to that project's 'Projects At-A-Glance' page.
- Use the browser Back button to return to the main 'Projects At-A-Glance' page.
- Now click on a different project heading to get to its 'Projects At-A-Glance' page.
- The links for the menu items across the top of the page refer to the previously selected project. So clicking on 'Add' from here will create an Add Item page that defaults to the previously selected project.
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:24 pm
- Location: SourceGear
This has been reproduced and a bug has been logged.
As a work-around in the meantime, click on the Item Tracking tab instead of using the browser back button to get back to the projects at a glance page.
SourceGear Technical Support