Vault Pro 7 upgrade from 6 - No Maintenance/free upgrade??

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.
tgoodrich

Vault Pro 7 upgrade from 6 - No Maintenance/free upgrade??

Post by tgoodrich » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:15 am

I am interested in upgrading our 6.x server to Vault Pro 7.x. We currently have 8 users and only purchased 1 year of maintenance with the licenses on 3/1/2013. Our maintenance expired 2014-02-28. However, when I use the portal store, it shows no cost for the upgrade "Vault Professional 7.0 (Upgrade with Fortress/Full 6.0, Fortress/Full Maintenance)"

I can't say that I have any issue with that price, but the website shows the upgrade price as $199 per user + $90 per user maintenance.

So, my question is how do I proceed with the purchase? Can I be sent an invoice for the upgrade?

Thanks!

Beth

Re: Vault Pro 7 upgrade from 6 - No Maintenance/free upgrade

Post by Beth » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:42 pm

If your maintenance expired after Vault 7.x was released, then you should be fine still for upgrading your keys to Vault 7.

Our sales department can assist with the purchase process if you'd like and can send invoices. They'll also be able to confirm for you the status of your account and ability to upgrade. You can reach them by email through "sales at sourcegear.com", or you can call our main number 217-356-0105 and press 3.
Beth Kieler
SourceGear Technical Support