Error occur re-adding Solution to Vault

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.
tschneider

Error occur re-adding Solution to Vault

Post by tschneider » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:57 am

Hi,

i have lost my solution-binding to repository for unknown reason, now i got a problems re-adding the solution to my existing repository with following error:

"Die Datei oder Assembly "VCDiff, Version=8.0.1.30299, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4f75799f06837886" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden."

I reinstalled VAULT Client several times but the error still comes up.
What's wrong here?

please help me it is urgent.

Thomas

tschneider

How to verify local solution files with repository

Post by tschneider » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:26 am

Hi,

how can i verify if all my local solution files exits in the repository?
It seems that not all local solution sourcefiles exists in repository not even if i do a checkin!

best

thomas

Beth

Re: Error occur re-adding Solution to Vault

Post by Beth » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 pm

It sounds more like you might be missing bindings.

In your Vault pending changes, you'll see the additional adds that aren't needed. Please select those and undo the adds.

With your project open in VS, go to File - Vault Source Control - Change Bindings. If it's set to Offline, then set it to Online and click OK. Or, if you don't see bindings set to Valid, then select the lines in the Center and click Bind.

More information about bindings can be found here: http://support.sourcegear.com/viewtopic ... 13&t=18956.

If you still have problems, then post a screenshot of what you see in your Changing Bindings window.

If you are using the Vault Classic Client, then you would look in File - Source Control - Change Source Control.
Beth Kieler
SourceGear Technical Support