Error checking in on new computer

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.
AiRGuNNeR

Error checking in on new computer

Post by AiRGuNNeR » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:47 am

I've migrated to a new computer. My sql database is on the local computer and have migrated everything over. I checked out a small 110kb header file, made a modification and am unable to check it in. I did try changing the Chunking option and that did not seem to help.

>>The specific error was "The server had an error processing the file upload but did not return an error header. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

The SGVault.log file showed:
# SourceGear Vault Server
----9/13/2019 8:35:46 AM --()-- System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.CheckDataIsReady(Int32 columnIndex, Boolean allowPartiallyReadColumn, Boolean permitAsync, String methodName)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetBytes(Int32 i, Int64 dataIndex, Byte[] buffer, Int32 bufferIndex, Int32 length)
at VaultServiceSQL.VaultSqlSCC.GetDeltaChainForFullFile(VaultSqlConn conn, Int64 nObjVerID, Int32 nBufSize, String strFileToken, Stream stream, ListDictionary ldDataStreams, RunningCRC32 crc, UInt32& nCRC) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.CheckDataIsReady(Int32 columnIndex, Boolean allowPartiallyReadColumn, Boolean permitAsync, String methodName)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetBytes(Int32 i, Int64 dataIndex, Byte[] buffer, Int32 bufferIndex, Int32 length)
at VaultServiceSQL.VaultSqlSCC.GetDeltaChainForFullFile(VaultSqlConn conn, Int64 nObjVerID, Int32 nBufSize, String strFileToken, Stream stream, ListDictionary ldDataStreams, RunningCRC32 crc, UInt32& nCRC)
----9/13/2019 8:35:46 AM admin--BRI-L387.BWIgroup.pri(10.66.38.144)--SSL Disabled Uncaught Exception: Error in the application.

Tonya

Re: Error checking in on new computer

Post by Tonya » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:14 am

Hello,

When you migrated you a new machine, did you move both SQL Server and your Vault Server as well? If so, did you follow the instructions we have available in regards to moving your Vault database:

viewtopic.php?t=228

Are you able to successfully checkin other files or does the issue appear to be file specific? Are other user's experiencing the issue as well?

What version of Vault do you have installed?

Please email your entire Vault Server log to support@sourcegear.com along with all the details I've requested.

Thanks,

Tonya