Error Accessing Web Site

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.
kmxsoft

Error Accessing Web Site

Post by kmxsoft » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:54 am

This may be a problem with my antivirus rather than with Sourcegear, however I'm reporting it here in case the web admin wants to check.

I just tried to log into the vault forum and was met with the attached screenshot.
Vault.jpg
This happened after I submitted my login details.

I assume this is my AVG antivirus kicking in. I have it configured to check unknown URL's - whch has saved me several times from following dodgy links.

I'm not overly bothered about this. I've used vault forums many times and this event was a minor surprise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tonya

Re: Error Accessing Web Site

Post by Tonya » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:05 am

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Can the error be reproduced? We would like to know if you receive the error every time you attempt to log into our forum?

Thanks,

Tonya

kmxsoft

Post by kmxsoft » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:57 am

Not sure about reproduction - one of the features of the AVG antivirus is an option to ignore the warniing and proceed to the flagged site. I did that and raised the message.

This time I came straight through with no warnings. So overall I don't this is a major issue - I only raised it in case it might have needed some attention.

Tonya

Post by Tonya » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:52 pm

Ok, thank you for raising our awareness to the situation.

Tonya