cannot set security

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

Beth

Re: cannot set security

Post by Beth » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Are you still getting the timeout exception you listed?
Message : Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerTimeoutException: Délai d'attente de la demande du serveur dépassé.
Beth Kieler
SourceGear Technical Support

Xavier

Post by Xavier » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:57 am

No more exception: good :)

But the missing progress information is still an issue, I never am sure that I see the security of the right project; as I don't know if it's being loaded or OK.
Best regards

Xavier

Beth

Post by Beth » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am

Xavier, can you rename your current sgvault.log, then try to set security again and then either post the log or send it in an email?
Beth Kieler

Xavier

Post by Xavier » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:07 am

Hello

I've cleaned and reorder the source tree to ease security. Now I would like to start from a clean security setup ?
Do you have some SQL command (or create if not too difficult...) that would do that (reset the security of all folder to defaul) ?

Thanks

XAvier
Best regards

Xavier

Beth

Post by Beth » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 pm

We don't have a query to take care of that automatically. You will have to remove any of your current settings manually to start from scratch. If you are concerned about missing any settings, we have a Security Reporter power toy coming out in the next version that I could let you try out. You would have to be on at least Vault 5.0 for it to work though. If you are interested in that power toy, then send an email to support at sourcegear.com (attn: Beth) with a link to this forum thread.
Beth Kieler