fogBUGZ integration does not respect the Vault client proxy

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

BrianSchmitt

fogBUGZ integration does not respect the Vault client proxy

Post by BrianSchmitt » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:41 pm

It seems that the fogBUGZ integration does not respect the Vault client proxy settings. I can successfully update a bug via vault when I'm in the office (no proxy). It fails when I am at my client's office's (proxy). Vault and fogBUGZ both work independently in both locations but the integration only functions when I'm not behind a proxy server.

Therefore I suspect that fogBUGZ integration does not respect the Vault client proxy settings

Can you confirm that this is the case?

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:46 pm

You are correct that FogBugz does not currently use the Vault Client's proxy settings.

We've fixed this bug for Vault 3.0, which will be out later this month.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

BrianSchmitt

Vault client does not respect the proxy setting

Post by BrianSchmitt » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:45 pm

Ok, that is working now - BUT. It seems that the Get Repository List button in the Edit Profiles dialog also suffers from this malady as well - even in version 3.0.2 (2812).

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:20 am

Ok, we'll take a look at this. So when you try to edit a profile, there's an error in getting the repository list?
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

BrianSchmitt

Post by BrianSchmitt » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:26 pm

lbauer wrote:Ok, we'll take a look at this. So when you try to edit a profile, there's an error in getting the repository list?
Correct.
Also I'm trying to use the command line client today without success, needless to say I'm suspicious that the proxy is a problem here as well. I cannot seem to find any documentation that indicates where one would put the proxy info when using the command line. My guess is that's not supported, yet. :wink:

jeremy_sg

Post by jeremy_sg » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:29 pm

lbauer wrote:Ok, we'll take a look at this. So when you try to edit a profile, there's an error in getting the repository list?
I've checked in a fix for this in 3.0.6.