The ONLY feature missing? Dreamweaver Integration

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:00 pm

You guys have to provide DW integration... it is the only thing keeping me from buying your amazing product to use with my dev. team.

John

+1 Vote

Post by John » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:16 pm

Im part of a team of 5 developing web applications in coldfusion. We couldn't live without a version control system and have been using VSS for about 5 years. Vault is awesome but unless it can integrate with dreamweaver its just not going to work for us. A real shame because it wins in ever other way.

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:53 am

We hear you. We're interested in this, too. I'll add your "votes" to the feature request.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

Thomas K.

yeah - DW integration +2

Post by Thomas K. » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:15 am

our company still evaluating SourceGear Vault for a web application versioning using Dreamweaver.
It's hard to argument for Vault and against M$ without the integration... I hate M$ you know? :lol:

TooTall

Post by TooTall » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:23 pm

Is there any new word on the Dreamweaver Integration??? My company would use this exclusively if we could get the DW integration. We use VSS for DW projects and Vault for everything else.

Please give us DW integration, the DW community is huge I think it could be a great selling point for you.

Thanks
Paul

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:51 pm

We haven't forgotten you. I've added your "vote" to the feature request.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear

TooTall

Post by TooTall » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:33 am

Can anyone give us a time frame on the DW integration??? Or if it is actually going to happen or not?? If it isn't going to happen at least be honest and tell us.

Those of use that have been following this thread have been waiting patiently for over a year and a half.

Personally I can't keep holding off my management telling them it's coming unless I get a reasonable time frame given to me.

I will be forced to move my team back to to VSS like the rest of the company instead of you gaining the rest of the company as Vault customers.

Please let us know where this stands.

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:14 am

We are actively working on Dreamweaver integration and we're hoping to have a Beta in a few months. We don't have a final release date as yet.

If you would like to participate in Beta testing Dreamweaver integration, email me using the email button below.
Last edited by lbauer on Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear

evitiello

Another Vote

Post by evitiello » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:55 am

Another vote for dreamweaver integration.

I have 2 developers using vault, and would like to increase that to the whole team (about 10 of us), but for the designers in teh group, dreamweaver is a must!

Thanks!!

Jesse

Post by Jesse » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:45 pm

Our company as well would LOVE this feature. I've been contemplating trying to write my own plugin from the API but just don't have time. Has there been an update on this or has anyone else had enough free time to write one?

dan

Post by dan » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:48 pm

We are in progress on this feature, and hope to have it available in the next few months. Contact Linda (above) if you want to be part of a beta program for it.

glr

vote++

Post by glr » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:32 pm

Hi,

We are using Vault here, and the dev guys who use Dreamwaver are getting quite exhausted.

So please add my vote for DW integration, we really need it soon or we'll have to stop using Vault :(

Thanks

mrbaseball2usa

Any Futher Moves on DW8 & SourceOffSite Integration

Post by mrbaseball2usa » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:27 pm

Guys,

Any further news on this topic?

Thanks,
BB

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:09 pm

I'm still taking names for a beta test. Timeframe? Next year. That gives us some wiggle room. :D

Seriously, we hope to have this sooner rather than later. Email linda at SourceGear.com if you'd like to be part of the beta program.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear

gmagana

Post by gmagana » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:03 pm

THANKS GUYS! I just saw the release notes for 3.1.7!
gabriel magana-gonzalez