Server ran out of disk space, vault web admin has errors

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

MikiWatts

Server ran out of disk space, vault web admin has errors

Post by MikiWatts » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:15 am

Hi, our Vault server ran out of disk space. After we cleared disk space, we're running into problems with the web administration and getting an error about ajaxcontroltoolkit, specifically:

Uncaught Error: AjaxControlToolkit requires ASP.NET Ajax 4.0 scripts. Ensure the correct version of the scripts are referenced. If you are using an ASP.NET ScriptManager, switch to the ToolkitScriptManager in AjaxControlToolkit.dll.

The web administration does not show any tables such as the users table, but it does show everything else, such as the left menu and title.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Vault server, but it didn't help.

We have a VM backup of the machine that we can restore before the crash, but I'm hoping that you can tell me how to fix this, or what install do I need to run again, because restoring the VM would take a long time.

MikiWatts

Re: Server ran out of disk space, vault web admin has errors

Post by MikiWatts » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 am

p.s. Using Vault 9

MikiWatts

Post by MikiWatts » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:09 am

I've solved the problem, it was the script handlers in IIS for ScriptResource.axd that went missing for some reason. Once I've restored those, everything went back to normal.

Beth

Post by Beth » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:17 am

Thank you for the information. Other users may find this helpful if they run across the same thing.
Beth Kieler
SourceGear Technical Support