Vault Pending Changes, no showing checkouts

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

PeterjFraser

Vault Pending Changes, no showing checkouts

Post by PeterjFraser » Fri May 22, 2020 8:51 am

I did a fresh install of windows (version 1909 build 18363.836), visual studio 16.5.5, and Source gear Vault Standard Extensions (version 10.0.3.967).

The Vault Pending Changes window does not show the files that were checked out.

I maid the change noted by the earlier message from KADorken, with that the windows was not transparent, but it still contained note data

Tonya

Re: Vault Pending Changes, no showing checkouts

Post by Tonya » Fri May 22, 2020 9:07 am

Hello,

Try to disabled the "Optimize Rendering for screens with different pixel densities option".

If this doesn't help, please email us at support@sourcegear.com for a private build.

Thanks,

Tonya

kadorken

Post by kadorken » Mon May 25, 2020 8:20 am

I am a associate of Peter's. We have checked his configuration and as he noted, he did uncheck the Optimize Rendering option. That fixed the transparency issue, but the real issue is files that are checked out do not show in the Vault Pending Changes window in Visual Studio (and this has been ongoing for many months before his system was destroyed and he had to rebuild Windows 10).

Tonya

Post by Tonya » Tue May 26, 2020 10:41 am

Does the end user have a different working folder set in the GUI Client than where the project exists on disk? Or if the user on a laptop that is on a domain/network during a check out and not on the domain/network now the items won't appear in the pending changes in Visual Studio. If the machine was rebuilt or renamed after the checkouts they won't appear then as well. Do newly checked out files appear?

Try invoking File -> Vault -> Refresh Source Control Status. Or you could also try restarting Visual Studio.

Thanks,

Tonya