error getting using command line

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

epsobolik

error getting using command line

Post by epsobolik » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:51 am

FYI -

We have Vault Standard 9.1.0 (584). I am using the command line to get a project nameed RSUU_64and32. I get an error on one of the files:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\EPSobolik\AppData\Local\Temp\vaultTmp\UU_64and32/CUSTDEFN.H'.
So, a couple of characters are missing from the beginning of the folder. I looked at that location and found a folder named C:\Users\EPSobolik\AppData\Local\Temp\vaultTmp\SUU_64and32/CUSTDEFN.H. Again, a character missing from the beginning of the folder name. I eventually traced the problem - it couldn't merge the local and repository versions of that file. Once I corrected that, the problem went away. So, the error message had nothing to do with the error.

Tonya

Re: error getting using command line

Post by Tonya » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear you were able to resolve the problem. The Vault Server log file likely had more details, it's possible there was more than one issue arising. We will look into reproducing the issue with Vault 10.x.

Thanks again,

Tonya

epsobolik

Post by epsobolik » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:12 pm

Where is the Vault Server log?

Tonya

Post by Tonya » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:29 pm

The Vault Server log is in %windir%\temp\sgvault\sgvault.log on the server machine.

Thanks,

Tonya