- Download the compressed Vault Professional CPC file from the SourceGear web site. It is recommended to run md5sum -b on the download to check the file.
- Locate the current Vault Professional CPC installation directory (vaultpro-cpc/).
- From within that parent directory, rename the current CPC installation (vaultpro-cpc/) to something like vaultpro-cpc.old/
- Uncompress the downloaded file's contents
- Move the uncompressed vaultpro-cpc/ into the same directory of the parent directory of the original vaultpro-cpc/
- Start the Vault Professional CPC client, and check the version information
- If all is well, you can now delete the vaultpro-cpc.old/ directory
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Here are the current directions to upgrade your Vault Professional Cross Platform Client (CPC) pre-release client to Vault 8: