- Download the compressed Vault Standard CPC file from the SourceGear web site. It is recommended to run md5sum -b on the download to check the file.
- Locate the current Vault Standard CPC installation directory (vault-cpc/).
- From within that parent directory, rename the current CPC installation (vault-cpc/) to something like vault-cpc.old/
- Uncompress the downloaded file's contents
- Move the uncompressed vault-cpc/ into the same directory of the parent directory of the original vault-cpc/
- Start the Vault Standard CPC client, and check the version information
- If all is well, you can now delete the vault-cpc.old/ directory
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Here are the current directions to upgrade your Vault Standard Cross Platform Client (CPC) pre-release client to Vault 8: