Dreamweaver Plugin not working

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

johndburns

Dreamweaver Plugin not working

Post by johndburns » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:19 pm

I've got a coworker using the same version of the vault client and the same version of dreamweaver as myself. We both have the .dlls in the correct folders (Dreamweaver MX 2004) and we both have admin access on our machines. However, I see the Sourcegear Vault option in my Remote Site list and she does not. Is there any other setting in Dreamweaver that I can mess with to get it to work on hers? Dreamweaver was installed before installing the Vault Client and the client seemed to install all of the dlls on its own. we're using Vault Client 3.1.8 and Dreamweaver MX 2004 is 7.0.1.

dan

Post by dan » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:41 pm

I believe the install folder for MX2004 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia\2004\SourceControl, so first make sure the Vault_DWIDE.dll file exists there.

If you go (in Dreamweaver) to Manage Sites, Edit Site, go to the Advanced tab, and select Remote info, is SourceGear Vault listed in the Access dropdown?

johndburns

Post by johndburns » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:06 am

yes, the dll is located there on both installs. On my computer, it does show up under the manage sites but on my coworker's it does not. That's what we're trying to figure out is why it's not listing there as an option. I've tried everything I can think of. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the vault client multiple times to see if that would help but nothing fixed it. We also tried copying the .dll from the vault installation folder into the dreamweaver folder but it was the same one that already existed there.

hafsa

Post by hafsa » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:25 pm

Can you post the system and version information that is availabe in both of your systems. This will be available in Vault Client, Help menu ->Technical support