SourceOffSite

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

Dmitry TI

SourceOffSite

Post by Dmitry TI » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:32 am

I'm currently using SourceOffSite on my project. How can I get a list of all files which are currently checked out using command line tool (soscmd.exe doesn't have options for doing this). SourceOffSite give opportunity to do it only manually using Tools/Status Search. Do you have any ideas?

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:37 pm

I've moved this to the SourceOffSite forum.

The Command Line Client does not have the functionality to display checked out files. I can add it as a feature request for a future release. For now, the Status Search in the SOS GUI Client will give you a list of checked out files.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

franrein

Re: SourceOffSite

Post by franrein » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am

We need to get a list of files by status and user, basically, the command line should support all the options the UI supports. The output format should be delimited, ideally a xml output or file should be provided.

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:40 pm

We have feature request 13489 logged for this. I've added your comments to the request.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear

franrein

Post by franrein » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:46 am

SourceOffSite forum administrator, please prevent that people can post SPAM messages. It is in the benefit of all.

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 am

We do our best to prevent spam, but some of it gets through. The spammers register as regular users, just as you do. When a user registers we have no way of knowing whether they have a support question or spam in mind. We try to delete spam as soon as we can.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear