1) Check out the folder involved.
2) Identify the version of the folder you want or the label you want and Get it to a location other than your working folder..
- a. Folder Version
- i. For folder version, use Show History, but select the option to View folder history by version.
ii. You can find the folder version you need through the detailed comments, or you can view the tree to see what is included in that folder version.
iii. Select the folder version you want to “rollback” to and click Get Tree. Notice that there is a date and time stamp on each one as well, so if you need a set date, get the version that has the date you need. Make sure you choose some other location to get to than the working folder.
- i. Perform a Show labels at the folder level.
ii. Perform a Get.
iii. Set the location to get to be some other location besides the working folder.
4) Make sure you allow it to overwrite.
5) Return to Fortress and check in your changes.
6) The previous folder or label version is now checked in as the latest version.
7) The latest version is now the equivalent as that previous point in time. The history is still intact in case you decide you need the files that were overwritten.