SOS 5 Working Folders panel does not refresh

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

andrewstanton

SOS 5 Working Folders panel does not refresh

Post by andrewstanton » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 am

Hi,

I've noticed a small bug in SourceOffsite 5.0.1 related to the Working Folders panel. If I have a project that's assigned a working folder, and then I delete that project in the SOS5 client, the Working Folders panel still shows the project name and it's old working folder.

Example: I have a project in my VSS databases called "$/Root Project/Test_SoS/Test_Sos" assigned to local working folder "C:\Documents and Settings\ict564\Desktop\Test_Sos_project\Test_Sos", and I display the Working Folders panel which shows the working folder mapping, then I delete the project (in fact I delete the entire project tree leaving only and empty root ("$/") project), but the old project and working folder are still displayed in the Working Folders panel. I've tried Refresh Project Tree and Refresh File List and F5 and every other "refresh" operation I can think of, but the old project and working folder remains in the panel.
SOS5_WorkingFoldersNotRefreshed.jpg
SOS5_WorkingFoldersNotRefreshed.jpg (187.99 KiB) Viewed 5576 times
Note that if I close the SOS5 client and re-open it the old project and working folder is gone and the correct working folders are displayed in the panel.

Thanks,
Andrew Stanton.

jclausius

Re: SOS 5 Working Folders panel does not refresh

Post by jclausius » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 am

Andrew,

This would be classified as a "view" style bug, as the data model has been changed. We'll investigate and make sure any problem is addressed in the next patch.

Thanks for the post.
Jeff Clausius
SourceGear

jclausius

Re: SOS 5 Working Folders panel does not refresh

Post by jclausius » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 am

Andrew,

The working folder refresh problem has been addressed in SOS 5.0.2. Look for the maintenance release to be out today (March 31, 2010).

Thanks for the report.
Jeff Clausius
SourceGear