No repositories under SourceCode Control tab

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

andrewstanton

Post by andrewstanton » Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi,

I have Vault Standard up and running on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, with 4 repositories setup and containing checked-in files.

But, when I log into the /VaultService/Admin website and go to the "SourceCode Control" tab the drop-down box where I should be able to select a Repository is empty (and hence I can't see my source trees).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andy.

lbauer

Re: No repositories under SourceCode Control tab

Post by lbauer » Fri May 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Is this a new problem? Was it working before?

What version of Vault is installed?

How many repositories are configured in Vault Admin Web Client under Source Control Repositories?
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

andrewstanton

Post by andrewstanton » Sat May 19, 2012 1:44 am

Hi Linda,

This has never worked (I've only just installed Vault, and the drop-down box has never been populated, neither before nor after I added any repositories to the server).

The Vault Server version is 5.1.2.19281 (64-bit), running on IIS 7 and SQL Server 2008 R2 64-bit, on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Under Source Control Repositories there are 4 repositories configured, all accessible via the Vault Client(s) and all containing checked-in files.

Thanks,
Andy.

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Sat May 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Is there an error? Does it say "NONE," or is it just blank? Could you post a screenshot?

Could it be related to IIS configuration issues you reported earlier?

Anything in the Vault Server log that might relate to the problem? It's called sgvault.log and is in %windir%\temp\sgvault on the server machine.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear

andrewstanton

Post by andrewstanton » Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 am

Hi Linda,

The drop-down box in just blank - it doesn't say "None". Screenshot attached (Admin page then SourceCode Control page side-by-side, database names and URL intentionally blurred).

As everything else is working I don't think it's the IIS setup, however I don't know that for sure.

All the sgvault.log says (regarding my session, i.e. just logging in and viewing the SourceCode Control tab) is:
----22/05/2012 11:05:00 Andrew Stanton--cpc3-bour1-0-0-cust212.15-1.cable.virginmedia.com(80.0.32.213)--SSL Enabled Login

Thanks,
Andy.
Attachments
Vault.jpg
Vault.jpg (103.61 KiB) Viewed 5236 times

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Tue May 22, 2012 11:17 am

Not sure what the problem is -- I'd suggest we schedule a remote assist session where I can take a closer look. Email support at sourcegear.com, Attn: Linda. Please include a link to this forum post.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear