Fortress Demo

If you are having a problem using Fortress, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

ronkunce

Fortress Demo

Post by ronkunce » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 pm

I am new to Fortress, though I have extensively used Vault in the past, and would very much like to see a comprehensive demo of all its features and capabilities. I see you do offer online demo classes where one has to enroll for specific date and time. However, the only upcoming demo with a date and time that I could possibly attend over the next two months is scheduled for Christmas eve -- a day when I will not be available. I don't want to wait for the next convenient scheduled class. Why can't you just make a previously recorded demo available online for all on a 24/7 schedule? If I would have any questions I could either ask them here or figure it out for my self. :x

lbauer

Re: Fortress Demo

Post by lbauer » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 am

We don't record our live sessions because there are a lot of specific questions and answers from the participants. However we probably should do a video for those who cannot attend a Fortress demo.

In the meantime, contact support at sourcegear.com attn: Linda, and we'll see if we can arrange a time that would be more convenient for you.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager