Source Code Control Results

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

rkevinmc

Source Code Control Results

Post by rkevinmc » Fri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm

I used to get a "Source Code Control Results" window that displayed the current process with a "Close" or "Cancel" button. Where is the setting stored to make that results window reappear?

lbauer

Re: Source Code Control Results

Post by lbauer » Mon May 23, 2011 8:34 am

Did you upgrade your version of SourceOffSite?

What version were you using before, and what version are you using now?

Where did you see the source control results before?
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

rkevinmc

Post by rkevinmc » Mon May 23, 2011 8:58 am

I apologize for not providing the version but I didn't think of it until after I had already submitted my question. The About shows my current version as 4.2.x but the window didn't disappear as a result of upgrading to another version. Seems like there was one of those "Don't show this again" check boxes long ago but I don't recall for sure.
SourceOfSite is being used for MS-Access app and my co-workers receive a windows titled "Source Code Control Results" when building their projects or other actions but I do not. I used to get that window long ago because I remember having to manually close it. Now I need it back. I've attached an image of the window. MS-Access appears to have a bloat problem and crashes when building the project due to the large number of objects in the MDB. Instead of building the entire MDB project for the source library I need to be able to build it in smaller blocks. Thanks!
Attachments
image.JPG
Image of Source Code Control Results window
image.JPG (14.83 KiB) Viewed 9779 times

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

We don't officially support integration with MS Access, so we haven't tested it.

However this dialog is generated by MS Access, not SourceOffSite specifically.

I would suggest looking in MS Access options to see if there is anything that would enable or disable plug-in errors or other types of dialogs.

If this is working properly for your colleagues, you could compare your settings with those on their MS Access client machines.

It's also possible if you changed your version of MS Access or SourceOffSite, that that affected the dialogue.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager