Discussion Forum

If you are having a problem using Vault, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

mlippert

Discussion Forum

Post by mlippert » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:43 am

It looks like you rolled the Vault Discussion Forum into the Vault Support Forum. Is that true? If so when did that happen? I looked in the About this Site forum but there wasn't a posting of any change there, and there's no posting I can find in the Support forum.

I've been wondering why my RSS feed to the discussion forum hasn't been working for a while (I just figured it was some bug that would work itself out), and I hadn't visited the forum webpages to look at this until now.

Anyway, I'm just curious.
Mike

ps If you can tell me w/o much (any) work, what mod do you use for the RSS feed to phpBB and what version of phpBB is this?

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:02 am

Is that true? If so when did that happen? I looked in the About this Site forum but there wasn't a posting of any change there, and there's no posting I can find in the Support forum.
Yes. We combined the forums on Sept. 4. A couple weeks prior to that, we posted an Announcement on each individual forum about the intended change.

We deleted the postings last week because when we combined the forums there were now three copies of the same Announcement each combined forum. Plus they no longer seemed relevant. Sorry that you missed them -- maybe it had something to do with the fact they were marked as Announcements instead of regular postings?

We using the latest patch for phpBB 2.0.21. Not sure of the Mod for the RSS feed.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

mlippert

Post by mlippert » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:51 am

Thanks for the info Linda.
Yeah I bet the msgs marked as annoucements don't show up in the rss feed.

Mike

GregM

Post by GregM » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:44 pm

I saw them in the feed, but I think they didn't show up until the Friday before the long weekend, and then the forums were reorganized on Tuesday.