Unable to access Dragnet after re-install

This forum is now locked, since gold support is no longer offered.

Moderator: SourceGear

kaustav

Unable to access Dragnet after re-install

Post by kaustav » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:53 am

Just installed Draget 1.0.7 and integrated in to Vault (latest version). All seemed to install ok. Couldn't work out why assignee drop down menu wouldn't show the two users I had created when I treid to raise a bug for a new project I had created in Dragnet so I thought, "OK, maybe I didn't install Dragnet properly. Lets RDP to the web server and uninstall Dragnet, RTFM and start again." So I just that and I ask uninstaller to delete the database. All done, no errors. I reinstall Dragnet and this time I RTFM. All goes to plan, no error. However, when I try to login to Dragnet via browser (Firefox 2 on Windows XP Pro) I get the following error:

"An unknown error has occurred."

So I check the Dragnet logs which says:

2007-02-21 17:17:38.156 10.192.44.41 (10.192.44.41)- : Helpers::ListUserPreferences The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "fk_userprefs_users". The conflict occurred in database "sgdragnet", table "dbo.users", column 'uid'. The statement has been terminated.
2007-02-21 17:17:38.234 10.192.44.41 (10.192.44.41)- : Helpers::ListProjects Session Timed Out

What gives? Some helpful hints would be rather useful.

Incidentally, the first time I installed Dragnet, I could login without any problems. I did add my license key the first time.

Finally, if I try to uninstall Dragnet now and ask it to drop the database it is unable to do so and times out. Vault is working fine. No problems logging in or check in/out.

Majorly confused. How do I start again from scratch and get Dragnet login to work?

Beth

Post by Beth » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:41 am

There is another thread where that issue is discussed: http://support.sourcegear.com/viewtopic.php?t=6601.

Try deleting out any cookies and try again.